Your privacy is important to us.
- The Information That We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us
When you create an account with us, make a purchase on the Service, supply information to us regarding your personal preferences (either directly or through third-party sites that you have authorized to supply such information to us), or interact with us in any other way (for instance, to participate in a sweepstakes or other service or promotion we offer), we may request and you may provide Information about yourself – for instance, Information that identifies you or provides us a way to contact you. This may include your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number (which is sometimes referred to as “Personal Information”). This Information, and similar information that you provide, may include the following:
- Account Information.When you register for an account with us, we will collect your name, email address, and password
- Purchase Information.When you make a purchase on the Service, we collect all Information related to your purchase. This includes your credit card number and other payment information, as well as all Information related to your Service activity (for instance, what pages you view).
- Other Information You Provide.We will likely receive other Information you may provide to us, such as to set up a gift registry or shopping list, receive free services, respond to surveys, enter a sweepstakes or contest, or communicate with us.
Please note: You do not need to log in or provide Information in order to visit our website. However, if you choose not to provide certain Information, you may not be able to register with us or take advantage of some or all of our Service features and offerings. Providing us with Information may allow you to receive, among other things, streamlined service, special discounts, faster checkout, order history information, and, if available, other products, information, and/or services you may request.
- Information We Collect Automatically
In addition to the Information you provide to us directly, we may automatically collect information about your use of the Service as follows:
- Mobile Data.If you access our Service through a mobile application that we offer, we (and our service providers) may collect your mobile device information, your IP address, your device identifiers including an iOS IDFA or an Android Ad ID, and precise location information. We and third parties that we work with may use this location information to provide customized location-based services, advertising, personalized content, promotional offers and other information that may be of interest to you.
- Cookies and Pixels.Cookies are files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings on your device. We use them to uniquely recognize your browser when you visit our websites. Cookies also allow us and third parties to provide you with a better and more personalized shopping experience and to make you aware of our products and promotions that may be of interest to you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but your browser may allow you to modify your browser settings to decline certain cookies if you prefer. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionality of this Service.
- Web Analytics.We may use third-party Web analytics services on our Service, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the technology described above to help us analyze how users use the Service. The Information collected by the technology (including your IP address) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Service.
- Third Party Ad Targeting.We sometimes use the above technologies for interest-based advertising, which may be based on your device or browser’s signals received across websites or applications, and over time.
- Information from Affiliates, Social Networking Services, and other Non-affiliated Third Parties
We may collect Information about you or others through our affiliates or through non-affiliated third parties. For instance, you may be able to access the Service through a third-party account such as Facebook. If you do that, you generally give us access to certain Information in your third-party account profile. This may include your public profile, name, user IDs, gender, profile picture, list of friends, location, date of birth, email address, photos, videos, people you follow and/or who follow you, your work and education history, hometown, current city, and/or your posts, "likes" or other third-party account content.
Facebook and other social networking services have their own policies concerning the collection, use, sharing, and protection of your information. Nos Natura has no control over how any third-party site uses or discloses the information they collect about you.
We may also collect Information about you or others through non-affiliated third parties, and may combine Information you provide to us with information from public and other reputable sources, including, for example, updated contact information and demographic data.
- Interest-Based, Cross-Device and Cross-Channel Advertising and Retargeting
We use advertising technologies that deliver relevant content and advertising (including ads for Nos Natura) on the Service and on other websites you visit and other applications you use. These ads may be based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, your location, information you enter such as your age and gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content, and other information we collect from you. These ads also may be based on your activity over time and across other websites and online services and may be tailored to your interests.
We may use third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick and others) to help deliver these tailored advertising on other websites and in mobile applications. These third parties may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device to collect information about your use of the Service as discussed above and may access these cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device you use to access the Service in order to serve these tailored advertisements. Some of these third parties may associate cookies with de-identified data derived from registration data or “personal” information (such as a “hashed” non-human readable email value), and associated with your interests, transactions or demographics in order to better target ads to you, whether through display, email, or direct mail channels.
In addition, we may work with third parties to locate the same unique users across multiple browsers or devices (such as smartphones, tablets, or computer), or work with providers that do this, in order to better tailor content and features and provide you with a seamless experience across devices. For instance, we might work with an ad platform to locate our web-based customers when they are on mobile applications (or vice versa). These third parties may work with information similar to the information we’ve described above, including mobile ad IDs, cookies, and IP addresses.
We may use third-party service providers for mobile application analytics. Each operating system, iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. We do not control how the applicable platform operator allows you to control receiving personalized in-application advertisements; thus, you should contact the platform provider for further details on opting out of tailored in-application advertisements.
- E-mails We Send
If you place an order, create an account with us, or otherwise provide us your e-mail address, we may use that e-mail address to confirm your order, confirm the creation of an account, or to notify you of important information or changes to your account or our policies and practices.
In addition, we (or our websites) may send you information about special offers, new products and services, system changes, and other information we think may be of interest to you.
III. How We Use Your Information
We may use your Information and/or combine any or all elements of your Information for a number of purposes, including:
- To process and fulfill your orders and requests, including to send you emails to confirm your order details and shipment information;
- To customize, personalize, analyze, evaluate, adjust or improve the way we provide and present our products, and to analyze your shopping preferences;
- To communicate with you and to market to you, whether through display media, direct mail, email, or other communication channels;
- To help us operate our website, and provide you access and services through our website;
- To enhance your shopping experience;
- To enforce our agreements with you, protect the security and integrity of the Service and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To analyze shopping trends and statistics, and ad performance;
We also may use your Information to identify you across devices or browsers, to infer your potential interests. For instance, if you buy certain products when you shop with us online, we may send you certain similar or related offers.
- How We Share the Information
We may share the Information we collect or receive from you in a variety of circumstances. For instance:
- We may share your Information with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Service Providers. We may share your Information with service providers, contractors and other companies to fulfill your orders, operate our business, guard against fraud and other wrongdoing, communicate with and market to you, enhance our Information and make available the Service. For instance, we may share certain of the Information we collect or receive with other companies that help us with billing and payment, marketing, advertising and email marketing, data enhancement (e.g., to provide more relevant offers to you), website hosting, technology and customer support, web and marketing analytics, anti-fraud or security operations, and other operational, marketing or business support.
- Third Party Products and Services. We may share certain Information with other select companies whose resources, products, and services you may find useful. These companies may contact you in order to provide you with information about these products and services. Sometimes, we may share Information with other companies in “co-marketing” efforts – for instance, if we are working with another brand to provide joint or jointly branded offers.
- Response to Offers. If you sign up for a service or respond to an offer (for instance, a contest offer), we may share the Information you submit with other providers or companies referenced in that offer or service.
- V. Your Ad Choices
We think it is important that our customers have the opportunity to control how information about them is used and how they are marketed to. We therefore provide the following choices to you:
- If you do not want to receive marketing emails about Nos Natura, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from email marketing about Nos Natura, please follow the instructions contained in marketing e-mails that we sent you. You may not opt out of “transactional” emails, or other emails that are important to your use of the Service (such as regarding billing, delivery, or our terms of service).
- Security of Your Personal Information
Nos Natura is committed to online data securityTherefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your account is protected by a password. If you access your account via a social login, you may have additional or different sign-on protection through that third party (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest, etc.). You are responsible for preventing unauthorized access to your account and Information through your computer or other devices. Do not share your password with anyone and do limit access to your computer or other devices by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- How to Access or Update Your Information
If you would like to update or modify your Personal Information, or disable your account to prevent future purchases through that account, you may do that through your online account settings.
- International Users and Consent to Transfer
Our computer systems are currently based in Canada, so your personal data will be processed by us in Canada, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union. By using the Service, you agree to this Policy and you consent to the transfer of all such information to Canada, which may not offer a level of protection equivalent to that required in the European Union or certain other countries, and to the processing of that information as described in this Policy.